WE WILL WORK
To recognise and analyse the differences between Entrepreneurs & Managers, what distinguishes them and where they overlap
To know how to use strategic analysis tools which are indispensable today
To identify our entrepreneurial identity in terms of attitudes and skills.
Are you considering starting an entrepreneurial activity or have you already started and you are asking yourself if you are able to face the role? It may be said that entrepreneurs are born, not made but we don’t listen to these voices because a person can become an entrepreneur on their strength of their own characteristics.
The program consists of 8 hours
1°) BUILDING ONE’S ENTREPRENEURIAL IDENTITY 8 hours
• Awareness, motivation and drive – constructing a possible future
• Being an entrepreneur today – myths to be demystified and new paradigms
• Entrepreneurial characteristics and behaviours – developing awareness
• Personal Attitudes – motivation and values, searching for opportunities, commitment &
determination, courage / boldness, resilience
• Managerial skills – strategic vision, innovation, communication & interpersonal skills, leadership, team management
• Self-Assessment of our entrepreneurship
• From intuition to an idea & from an idea to business model
• Interview with an entrepreneur – the characteristics of an entrepreneur
• Comparing interviews – What can be learned from an experience?
Analysis of case studies, grills to assess oneself and others, testimonials, guided by experts who will lead you to an awareness of your own entrepreneurial characteristics.
- 8 hours divide in:
- building one’s entrepreneurial identity (8h)