WE WILL WORK
To develop awareness
To identify improvement areas regarding their adequateness for the role
ABLE is an analytical path designed for top managers, team leaders and middle management based on the growth of personal awareness as the main element the starting point for improvement processes regarding a manager’s role.
The program allows each participant to develop awareness of the level of managerial skills in relation to current role and to identify areas for improvement in managing human resources. It also allows to foster exchange of ideas on critical points in managing collaborators/colleagues and to improve adequacy in relation to one’s role. The model used identifies two main aspects to describe the managerial role:
• Adequacy for the position covered
The ability to recognize one’s skills and to carry out one’ responsibilities with authority
• Effective behaviour
The ability to inspire and obtain performance in line with objectives and required results
The program foresees a total commitment of 12 hours per participant spread over a period of 1/ 2 months.
1°) Class activity in a group/strong> 8 hours
A series of activities will be carried out either individually or in subgroups.
These will be of a logical, deductive or relational nature, based on the analysis of real situations or simulations, but all of them will be chosen to encourage a reflection on one’s managerial skills with the aim of extrapolating strengths and weaknesses. Particularly:
- Adequacy for the position covered
- Strategy & Organizational Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective behaviour
- Problem Solving / Decision Making
- People Management
- Planning & Controlling
- Business Know How
2°) Individual Interview 2 hours
The individual interview completes the self-assessment path.
It is one to one and aims to explore one’s own personal characteristics alongside managerial skills.
3°) Final feedback interview 2 hours
Comment on the individual report – Comparison with the assessor’s evaluation
The last step is the final feedback interview with the Assessor, during which the individual report is discussed and handed over containing:
- Visualization of the results graph of the findings, compared with the self assessment of the participants.
- Detailed competence profile arising from the survey.
- Indication of the competence development path associated with the role and performance expected.
- 12 hours divided in 1/2 months:
- Class activity in a group (8h)
- Individual Interview (2h)
- Final feedback interview (2h)